NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Examination Mock Test
Financial Street offer NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Examination Mock Test with 400-500 (Question & Answers) Try Free Demo
NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Examination Mock Test Details
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all associated persons registered as research analyst under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014, individuals employed as research analyst and partners of a research analyst, engaged in preparation and/or publication of research report or research analysis.An associated person shall be required to pass the NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Examination to fulfill the requirements specified under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014.The certification aims to enhance the quality of services provided by research analyst in the financial services industry.
If you are looking for Stock (Share) Market Trading and Training Course for Research Analyst this Mock Test can help you to become certified professional.
“Become NISM Certified Professional”
Why Financial Street
- Get 400-500 MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) in PDF Format
- Delivery(PDF) With in 5 Min In Your Email Account
- Clear Your Exam in Very First attempt
- Easy to Study on Desktop/Mobile
- Give Exam with High Confidence
- Excellent Passing/Success Rate
- Variety of Question & Answers
- Easy to Study Offline/Online
- Regularly Updated
- Join Free Demo
New Year Offer (Save 20%)
Mock Test Price
Rs.499 Rs.399( Till 31-Jan-2019)inclusive tax
For Secure Payment use Google Chrome
For Any Query Feel Free to Contact Us
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the basics of Indian Securities Markets and different terminologies used in equity and debt markets
- Know about the top down and bottom up approach to fundamental research
- Know the basic principles for micro and macro-economic analysis, the sources of different information for analysis and the various macroeconomic variables affecting the analysis.
- Know the key industry drivers and sources of information for industry analysis.
- Understand about the Qualitative and Quantitative dimensions with regards to Company Analysis.
- Know about the Fundamentals of Risk and Return, Valuation Principles and the philosophy of various Corporate Actions.
- Understand the qualities of a good research report.
The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score for the examination is 60%. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question for each wrong answer.